Friday, March 12, 2010

A sign for Dad

We had another round of thunderstorms here today. Last night Liv was terrified. The thunder was sooooo loud she was shaking and begging to sleep in my bed. I caved. I was debating weather or not to send her to school since she'd been up ALL night. She went to school. She came home asking to make Daddy a picture. She asked me "how do you make I miss you???" Soooo cute! She made this sign for him...gotta work on those S's Liv. Don't worry, he'll be home soon!!

Speaking of Daddy, he sent me these pics today. Not very exciting, but I thought I would post them anyway. His Sgt's course is going to be in VA super close to our good friends Kurt and Mel. I'm not sure what I'm more excited about...Seeing Mike graduate or seeing Kurt and Mel, and of course Mr Wes - Sophia's future husband. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well hello there, good lookin' ;)

Little kids asking for money and water.


No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!