Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Here are a couple of pics from the past few days. Big Sis' friend got a new kitten for her bithday and it's sooooooo cute!!! ALMOST makes me want one. Little Sis fell about 6.5 ft off of a playground thingy right on to her stomach. I run over frantic thinking she has internal bleeding and she gets up and dusts herself off all pissed off about it. Crazy kid. Hope everyone likes the new blog design! Thank MelB. She's awesome with this stuff. I almost threw my laptop out the window because I couldnt turn a color picture to black and white today. GGGRRR!! Thanks MelB!! Love ya :)





4 comments:

♥ Dani said...

If you need help changing a photo to B&W or editing it, I'd be happy to help! I have all the programs and tools since it's my full-time job. ;) Just email it to me! spartangrace[at]gmail[dot]com

Erin said...

Hi Lindsey,

I saw where you left a comment on one of my blog posts and I just wanted to stop by and say hi to you as well! I am kinda new to this whole blog thing so it took me a while to realize people were leaving me comments! I hope everything is going great for you and your family! And thank you for the congrats on the wedding, I appreciate it :) Oh and I am extremely jealous you all are in Florida now :)

Kurtis and Melissa said...

Hey Mama, I think you need to get Big Sis a kitten. Even as she is looking down in that photo she looks pretty happy!

I'm always happy to help make you look fabulous on the internet, you dont need much help though, you're already fabulous!

Mel:-)

Lindsey and Co said...

Thanks Dani! And Erin....just so ya know, it was 77 degreez here yesterday! :D. Mel you are too nice. I'm so excited for our visit :)

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!