Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hubs is Coming Home!!!

THE HUBS IS COMING HOME!!!!! AAAHHHH! I'm so excited! The Hubs will be coming home on Thursday night. The girls' and I made a poster today, it's super cute. It's kind of short notice and I have a crazy busy week but I couldn't be happier. He should be home for a couple of weeks before heading off for training in VA. I can't wait to be back in his arms!! Look forward to homecoming pics! A good friend of mine is coming with for moral support and to take some pics! What a good friend! Here are some pics The Hubs sent...enjoy.


The Hubs, Gunny P and SSgt S


The Hubs and Gunny p. "raising the satellite of Afghan" Very funny.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!! I bet you are just too excited!!

Lindsey and Co said...

Thanks!!! I am SOO excited!!

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!