Sunday, March 28, 2010

Big Sis' Birthday party!!!

Olivia had a great party!!!! We had some setbacks though. I went to the park this morning to reserve my table and they were all taken. Those bastards went at like 6:00 am to get those tables. GGRRR. Also, we were supposed to get rain at noon. I was so mad! So I went back to my car and cried for like 10 minutes. I finally gave up and went home and decided to have the party at my house. Now to inform my 20+ invited kids....SO I rushed around cleaning my house, getting a last minute bouncy house ( i called about 30 places) And then had to rush back to the park and put up a sign saying the party was moved. After pulling my hair out, everyone arrived and the party was great! Big Sis had so much fun with all (and I mean tons) of her friends. Enjoy the pics. Check out my youtube for videos.












1 comment:

Erin said...

I love that cake! It is adorable!!

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!