Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dentist and Middle.

Today the girls had a dentist appointment. Big Sis did very well!! She had some xrays, a cleaning and a floride treatment. Little Sis...not so much. But to be expected from a 1 year old. Turns out she has a geographical tongue. No big deal...her taste buds go away and come back, so each time they come back they are really sensitive. The only negative part about it, is that some things will taste really spicy and burn her tongue. Other than that, they both did great and got a reward of a new fishy! Big Sis named him Middle. My blog is giving me some troubles so Ill post a few new pics later on. Have a great day!

No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!