Saturday, March 13, 2010

First TeeBall Game

Liv had her first Tee Ball game this morning. It was SO funny. The kids did awesome and learned pretty fast. Liv caught the ball twice too! It was the cutest thing I've seen all week for sure. Enjoy our pics.

Me and #3

Me and the Loaf

Go #3!

Go Tigers!

Running to 3rd base! Go Livy!!

As most of you know, since I'm invading your facebooks and emails, I am doing the March for Babies on April 24th. I am SO excited to do this walk. Mike and I donate a small amount to at least one organization per month but the March of Dimes hits SO close to home for us. Please take a sec out of your weekend to check out my page. Thanks for the Supoort!!!
(you can get the link to the right ~~~>)


No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!