Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rainy Day

Blogging is not at the top of my list lately, it's a busy month for us. I'm in the midst of planning Liv's birthday party, getting ready for Mike to come home (hopefully), and have 11, count em', 11 birthdays this month!!! Crazy! Liv was home from school today and asked to go to the mall, I agreed because the weather is nasty, not because I have a 20% off Gymbo coupon ;D

Today I found Liv "cutting her eyebrows" with tweezers. She's crazy!

This dress is crazy enough, it fit Sophia's personality perfectly.

1 comment:

Meme said...

Oh look at Liv, thats so cute! Maybe she can help me pluck my eyebrows since I can't see them, lol.

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!