Thursday, January 7, 2010

Here we go again!

I haven't posted in a few days because we have been spending some precious time with Mike! He left today for Afghanistan yet again. He took off this morning to Dulles and had a long layover there (until about 10 pm). He should call me tomorrow around noon so hopefully Ill have an update. The time frame we have is 4-6 months right now. I have a list of goals for the next 6 months to keep me busy. Here is a sneak peak ;

1. Get back into working out and run a 10k!
2. Organize my master closet!!!
3. Get Sophia potty trained (Yes, I know it's early, but she wants to be like her big sis!)
4. See my Mommy!


Prayers and well wishes our way please!! Ill get Mike's address to everyone as soon as I get it. Next week probably...We miss you and love you Mike!!! Hurry back!

No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!