Sunday, January 3, 2010

Animal Kingdom!!! Rawr!!!!

We are back from Orlando!! We spent the weekend at Animal Kingdom and had a blast!! It was soooo cold though! In the low 40's! We made the best of it and bundled up. The park was great...we saw lots of animals and a Finding Nemo show. The girls loved everything and Sophia napped in her stroller (very rare). We stayed till close then hit the Military hotel inside Disney. It was MUCH better than we had anticipated (as all my military friends know....they cheap out on EVERYTHING) So it was a nice suprise to have such a nice hotel. It was lodge style with lots of amenities. Little too cold for the pool..even though it was heated. We woke up this morning and had breakfast, fed some ducks and fish, played on the park and headed back around noon. Enjoy all the pics and be sure to check out my YouTube channel for videos. (http://www.youtube.com/user/morselindsey) Don't mind my goofy-ness...I spent too much time around Disney characters I guess!!!








































No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!