Sunday, January 10, 2010

Circus!

Today we went to the Ringling Brother Barnum & Bailey Circus! We had tons of fun! We went with Phuong, Isaac, Erin and Ethan! Sophia was a bit cranky...I don't recommend the circus for an 18 month old. Man, the circus sure has come a long way from when I went when I was younger. The tricks they do are amazing! Check out my youtube channel for a few videos @ http://www.youtube.com/user/morselindsey. Enjoy the pics below!! Enjoy the pics!!!

P.S. I am pretty sure I broke my foot yesterday...I am heading to the docs tomorrow to check it out! Wish me luck!






5 comments:

MorseFamily said...

Awesome looking time Linzo! Great pics, keep 'em coming!

MorseFamily said...

Awesome looking time Linzo! Great pics, keep 'em coming!

Kurtis and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kurtis and Melissa said...

I dont even like the circus but this one looks like the greatest show on earth for a reason!

Unknown said...

Very nice Linz. Love you

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!