Friday, January 15, 2010

Girls bathroom

The girls bathroom has been bugging me for a while. The underwater theme creatures starting staring at me...I swear! I do love this set...but I was wanting something softer. Here is the before picture:


Here are the after pictures :

I added an over the potty storage shelf. New towels and accessories, a shower curtain, rug and a couple of baskets...as well as toothbrush holder and soap dish. The only money I spent was $10 on the shower curtain (shabby chic line from Target) and the little angel figurine was $7 at HomeGoods. The rest...I bought at Kmart with a gift card. (about $70) Hooray for a $17 bathroom change!

I think my favorite part is the pink basket (which I stole from Sophia's room)...I added a mini chalk board with some ribbon and wrote "bath" on it.
I also added a towel bar on the far left wall. I plan to put some art above it when I find the right piece.


1 comment:

Kurtis and Melissa said...

LOVE it!! I dont have anything pink in my house so it is ultra sweet. Great work!

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!