Tuesday, May 18, 2010

nutty kids

Things have been a tad crazy here, I havent been able to blog. By the time the kids are in bed, I usually am too. I'm BEAT! I am thinking of canceling our trip to VA to see The Hubs...the girls have just been out of control lately. I don't know when it happened but I found myself sitting in a restaurant with a friend last week losing my freakin mind! I only had Lil Sis with me too...she is just a nut and if I can't control one kid, how can I control 2..on a plane!! I feel really guilty because I know Hubs wanted us to come up and see him graduate and drive back to FL with him. But the simple THOUGHT just exhausts me. Other than that, things are normal. My classes are going great and I even tried a new one last night with some friends. We went to ZUMBA! I have to say...it's not a work out. I didn't even get my heart rate up...but learning to shake your butt like a Latina is fun. Big Sis recital is coming up and I'm so excited for her. She's the cutest ballerina ever. Lil sis has her first gymnastics class this week too. Should be...interesting. Knowing Lil Sis, we will be kicked out within the first 5 min. Miss Betty...the lady who works in my gym's nursery always says "the angels in heaven have faces like her". I feel like responding with "yeah...But she will probably beat them up and steal their snacks"...but of course I just smile and agree. Hope everyone is enjoying their week!

She just looks so sweet....if you only knew the terror she plots in her sleep.

Such a sweetie.



3 comments:

Nicole said...

don't cancel your trip! we'll just lock your kids and my dog in a room together...and see what happens :)

Unknown said...

Don't cancel! Knock 'em out with some benadryl :) Bahaha

Lindsey and Co said...

Benadryl scares me!!! We'll see how the next couple of weeks go. If I dont pull out all my hair by then...I will rethink it lol!

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!