Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dress Rehearsal

Today was Big Sis' dress rehearsal for the recital in a couple of weeks. The tutu's are complete and look FABULOUS! What do you think? Like em? These girls are soooo cute! I love them all! They also had their pictures done professionally today too. I am hoping they came out great. After their pics....Miss Cheleste had the girls line up real quick so we could snap our own. This was the best one I got, lol. The girls were totally tired of taking pictures by this point. Big Sis is bottom row...2nd from the left.




2 comments:

Nicole said...

Aw! I remember dance class..I was horrible LOL! But they all look so cute!

Rei said...

Super duper cute!

Is that the outfit you helped make for all the chickies?

Very cute! I'm sure they are super adorable dancers too :)

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!