Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fill in...it's been a while!



With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home?

Yes, it's very important to me to make it feel like "home" Its worth every penny because when my husband deploys and Im
eating dinner alone, I at least want to see some pictures on the wall. I love when someone walks into our house and says "it's so homey in here!"

If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?

The home from "Seventh Heaven". I love that TV house!!! With my family living in it...not theirs! lol!

What inspired you to start blogging?

The first blog I followed was Thrift Decor Chick. I love to decorate on a dime and make a lot of things myself. From there I fell into the military wife blogs, money saving blogs and parenting blogs. I love to talk so I figured why not do it on here. Its a great support for military wives. Also, it keeps our far away friends and family a little more personally involved more so than Facebook.

What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen on base?

I thought about this for like 5 minutes and I cant think of anything "weird". Ive seen the nasty, embarrassing, sad, ignorant, you name it. But nothing really weird.

Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? I know he doesnt really fit this catagory....but he has made history already. President Obama. It wouldnt be a nice dinner, there wouldnt be any smiles and jokes, but I have sooooooooo many questions for that man that only he could answer.

No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!