Kara from The Ramblings of a Marine Wife tagged me in the "get to know you" post. Rules are easy. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you, then think up 8 new questions for 8 fellow bloggers. Here are the questions I got;
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
When we got our puppy, Moosey. Our parents brought to these breeders and Moosey ran straight for me and I knew he was mine. He lived for like 14 years.
2. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)?
I hate the term "stay at home mom" because I don't feel like thats what I do...stay at home. Exercise is a huge part of my day. I tote my kids around to the various activities, keep a very tidy house and almost every night I make a wholesome, home made meal.
3. What is your favorite song at the moment? What is your favorite song ever?
At the moment, "In my head" by Jason Darulo...it's my ringtone :)
Fav song ever...there are wayyyy too many!
4. What is your favorite TV channel to watch?
Food Network, hands down. Although Ive never missed an episode of Jersey Shore!
5. If you could have any job/profession, what would it be and why?
Ill keep this quiet for now since I am sorta kinda working towards my future profession. Ill announce it later,
6. What is your favorite outfit?
currently...my khaki shorts with a blank tank and strappy sandals. Dressy but comfortable.
7. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say?
Shut Yer Mouth!
8. What is your biggest blog pet peeve?
It's tough to read about other mil wives complaining about a 2 week separation. I know all separations are hard, but just sayin.
Im going to only tag 4 people, Im a rule breaker..I know.
Head in the Game, Heart in the Sand
Mr, Mrs, and Little Miss
The sand is different here
And my questions are;
1.If you could pick your next duty station, where would it be?
2. How many kids do you have/plan to have and what are their ages?
3. What's one lesson you've learned the hard way?
4. What is that one meal you eat at least once a week?