Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ball Gown

I had a nice ladies day out yesterday. We had lunch at Cheesecake Factory, my fav. And I was actually pretty good...I had half a portabella mushroom sandwhich with a side ceasar salad. I'm not gonna lie, I had a cocktail too. Then we shopped for a ball gown. Im pretty excited for the ball this year since I'm NOT pregnant! The last 2 balls I've been too, I was preggo so no drinks, not much dancing and FAT. I found a GREATTTTT dress that I love. Today we are heading to see family for the day. I hope everyone is having an AWESOME weekend. And thank you for all the congrats on the hubs promotion! We are very excited!

No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!