Sunday, September 12, 2010

Leaving you with some pictues

I thought I would do a quick post before we head out tomorrow since I won't be posting until next week. We are leaving for Disney World tomorrow!!!!! The girls are sooooo excited! Ok...Ill admitt it...I'm excited too. I will be sure to take TONS of pics.

I planned on posting yesterday, September 11th. But I didn't. Honestly I didn't think anything needed to be said. We all feel patriotic, proud, sad, thankful, worried, almost every emotion, all at the same time. Although I didn't know it then...that day would forever change my life. My husband is a Marine and of course would be sent to that war. We spent the day together. Ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at the kitchen table instead of having a meal out which we usually do on a weekend. We went to the park and pushed our kids on the swings. We put the kids for a nap and I read a book and watched my husband play a video game. We just were together and silently thankful for each others company. But of course, We Will Never Forget.

Here a couple of pictures from the week. Big Sis and friend at Ballet, a trip to the park, and a sleepover. Enjoy. And be sure to check back next week for our Disney pics and stories. I can't wait to see the magic in our kids' eyes!










No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!