Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Disney pics and announcement!

Here are the pics from Disney!! We had an amazing week! We went to Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Blizzard Beach and HollyWood Studios. The girls saw all the characters they love. The ONLY thing I didnt plan on....was how much WORK it is! We were so unbelievably exhausted by the end of each day. But we paid a little extra for a pool side room so hubs and I could swim and still be close to our door. It was perfect. We put the kids to bed and headed out to the pool with a beverage in hand. Enjoy the pics!!!

































Oh thats right! The big announcement!! Well last week my amazing hubs was selected for Staff Sgt!!!! I am soooo proud of him. He works SO hard and totally deserves this. Great Job babe...I love you!


10 comments:

Nicole said...

looks like you guys had a great time!! i'm so jealous!!

Jessica said...

It looks like everyone had fun!

Congrats to your husband!

Expat Girl said...

Your photos are greaaatttt : ) Congrats to your husband!

Anonymous said...

This looks like such a great trip!
Congrats to the hubby!

Kara said...

Great pics and congrats hubby!!!

Julie Danielle said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Congrats on your husband's promotion!

Jenifer said...

Looks like you had a great trip. How fun for your family. Congrats on the promotion!

Mama Bear said...

The pics look like you had a blast!!! One time at Disneyland Buzz tried to get a hug from my husband, and he wasn't havin it....it was sooo funny to watch...Buzz kept trying to get a hug and my big bad Marine would dodge him...Then he started following him and imitating him...lol

And congrats on getting Staff!!! My Marine just got Staff last October....and so I understand how hard they work to get it. It was really special to be able pin his new cheverons on! Congrats!!!

Goodnight moon said...

I loved all the pictures. Isn't Disney the most magical place on the earth?

And seriously..how hard was it to take that picture standing infront of the Castle? There are always sooo many people doing the same thing.

Congrats to your hubs! That is stinkin awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

I left an award for you on my blog :)

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!