Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Im Alive!

Hello there September!!!!!! Can't believe you're already here. I have been missing for a week(ish). Sorry about that. We've had some big changes going on around here. But anyway. I don't have much to blog about. I was RIDICULOUSLY sick last week. I mean on the couch, dying sick. It was one of those times I wish my husband had a normal job and could come home and take care of the kids for me. I'm feeling better, not 100% though. Food poisoning is a bitch!

Big Sis is doing awesome in school. She had a dentist appt today and ballet starts back up tomorrow.

We are getting serious about buying a new car. I love my car but its time for something bigger. I REALLLLLLLLY want a Sequoia. I know, It's huge and really expensive. But I love it. I also love the brand new Kia Sportage. I know...everything thinks Kia is crap, but have you seen that thing? It's BADASS! Although I always told myself we don't need a brand new car. Still looking.

On an exciting note, we are heading on vacation in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to go. We've go away on little trips often. Back home to Massachusetts, the beach for a weekend, little TDY trips, but this is our first time taking the kids to Disney world for a whole week. Should be a blast. Only bummer is that we have to take big Sis our of school for it. But it's our ONLY time to go while we are still in FL so we're going.

Thats all I've got for now. Hope everyone's kiddos had a great first day of school!! Stay tuned for some pics this week! I have 2 new followers this week also. Welcome!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Steph said...

Being sick in the summer is the worst. Good to hear you are feeling better.

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!