Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lil Sis is healthy!

Appointment went well. She is taller than average and lighter than average. Bad news is when she fell and cut her mouth....she tore her frenulum completely through. (That little piece of skin between you lip and gum). Good news is...you don't medically need one. But she did say that it's super painful and bleeds forever. The reason she probably tore it all the way though was because she had a paci in her mouth when she fell. Don't judge....if you comment something negative about pacifiers..it will just be deleted. I know she is 2 and shouldnt have one anymore. I know they mess up teeth, I know. So zip it. Anyway...Dr. also said she was advanced in speech, which we already knew. Other than that...right on track. I mentioned how naughty she was and the doc said it was terrible two's and totally normal. Not for me! Big Sis is so sweet....doesnt have a mean bone in her body...so all this spitting, hitting, pushing, kicking, yelling, fit throwing, busting out of her carseat, is new to me. Does anyone else experience this? Is one kid an angel and the other a terrorist? Happy Hump Day!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear she's okay! I'm not a mom yet, so I can't give you any advice, though I can tell you my brother had his pacifier longer than my sister and I did and we finally just threw them all away (talk about a rough few days) and he was also a terrible two! Maybe it's because I was old enough to remember haha. I don't think I had my pacifier while two, but I did lose my baby teeth late and was in SERIOUS need of some braces as a teenager. Give her a hug for me and that I hope she gets completely better soon!

Lindsey and Co said...

Thanks! The dentist and Dr both said not to worry about it until 3, but obviously I am worrying about it. With a deployed husband, and 2 kids...it makes my life easier sometimes. Ill admit it :)

Kurtis and Melissa said...

Here's what I have to say about paci's, STOP LISTENING TO EVERYONE ELSE!!

Lil Sis sure looks cute bum face and all!

{Amanda} said...

Cute blog! It's great to see another military blogging lady out there!

I'm sorry about your little girl! I hope that she's all healed up quickly!

* http://donandamanda.blogspot.com *

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!