Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities

Did you all have fun this Halloween? We had a nice weekend. Big Sis had a soccer game on Saturday, and she scored another goal...thats a goal every game so far!! We got some GIANT pumpkins and carved them. I have carved a pumpkin every year since I was about 4. I love it! We went to Hub's work "picnic" on Friday. They had some celebs, free beer, outback steakhouse catering and some kiddo games. We trick or treated last night for a little while. I just have to say that it makes me sick that teenagers walk around (not even dressed up) with pillow cases trick or treating. Im not giving you any candy!!!! And this year....I saw parents driving on the street while their kids trick or treated. I can't believe how freakin lazy some people are!! And Here I am feeling guilty because I skipped the gym in order to get my immunizations today. Ill be going to 2 Zumba classes tonight to work off some snickers!!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
Here is Olivia the pig...one of Big Sis favorite books!!

Here is OUR Olivia the pig. Doesn't she look Fab? I made it myself :)









Community Helper day at school....Big Sis was a Marine of course!

I went to a Halloween party and dressed up as a cowgirl. The kid's saw me dressed up and immediately ran for their costumes from last year!



No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!