Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gobble Gobble

It's almost Thanksgiving!! One of my favorite celebrations! This will be our first Thanksgiving with our parents/brothers/sisters in almost 7 years!! We are heading to Boston tomorrow morning. What was I thinking taking a 6 am flight with two kids?? Nuts. While I am away I will be having some guest bloggers. Thanks ladies...you rock! I might post a time or two too.

Today my Zumba gals and I were invited to teach at the Great American Teach In. It's when schools all over the country invite professionals to come speak/teach for the kids. They had tons of different kinds of careers there. Although I heard a few kids saying that we were the best they had all day :-) Who doesnt love to dance???


I hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!