Friday, February 5, 2010

Greetings from Mike!

Mike was able to send me some pictures woohoo!!!!

Here is Mike inside his tent that they sleep in. I'm pretty sure it's 10 guys who share this tent.



This is Nate (gunny), Matt (civ contractor) and Mike outside the Afghan Government building where they worked last week. Where are your Kevlars boys????

Didn't your mom ever tell you not to play with guns?? There is something just so charming about a gun strapped to my husbands thigh.

Here is an idea of how dirty they get at work! Nice wall of guns, Nate!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's interesting seeing Mike that way! Miss you Mike take care of yourself!! Lori( Mom)hi Lindsey!! lol

Kurtis and Melissa said...

It's so good to see you Mike! Stay well and keep up the good work!

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!