Saturday, February 12, 2011

Leaving....on a really big Jet Plane.

This will be my last post for a little while. We are all moved out of our house, TMO did a great job and only broke 2 things. We are in TLF now and SHOULD be heading to Oki on Wednesday. Our paperwork is having problems so it might be longer. If our area clearences arent back by Monday...its postponed. Im not thrilled about LIVING in TLF for longer than a week. Anyhoo....Ill post when I get to Okinawa. Have a super Valentines Day everyone!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Yea!!! We'll be seeing you soon!

CAubel said...

Have a safe flight! Can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Safe travels! I hope everything comes out ok!

Krystal said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes. My hubby just came back from Oki earlier January... hope you have a better experience than he did!

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!