Monday, April 26, 2010

Goodbye Hubs!

Well the Hubs left yesterday morning. He is driving to VA for a course that will last until about mid June. When he is done, I will fly up there to spend a few days. Watch his lil graduation and visit with some friends who live nearby. Not sure if I will be driving back with him or not. I'm not a very good "road tripper". I know it's only a couple of months but I miss him so much already! He JUST got back from Afghanistan!! It's like his visit was a little tease. K, I'm done complaining about. This course will be excellent for him and hopefully will help get him promoted to Staff Sergeant in July!!!! In other news, Big Sis starts flag football next week and has a ballet recital at the end of May. Lots of fun!

No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!