Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter! We went to an Easter Egg hunt on base yesterday. I never go to base and every time I do, I regret it, yesterday was no exception. This morning the Easter bunny visited our house and brought the girls some goodies. I made a HUGE feast of a 20lb ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, baked mac and cheese, cherry pie, deviled eggs, and a yummy veggie tray. We had dinner at the neighbors and the kids did an egg hunt. Afterwards we came home and The Hubs wanted to wash his car. Big Sis wore her bathing suit to help out. It was super cute. I hope you all had a great Easter Sunday! The best part of my day (besides cooking for 3 hours) was having my wonderful husband home!!

The Mama and The Hubs enjoying the great weather!


Little Sis found an egg!


The Hubs decorating eggs


Big Sis all ready to decorate!


At Ballast Point Pier.


Two of the prettiest girls in the world!!


No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!