Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day at the Zoo

We had a great day at the Zoo today. The weather was PERFECT and I packed us a nice picnic lunch. Big Sis rode a horse, which she always loves. Little Sis threw NO fits (which is rare) so it was a perfect day. We went out for pizza for dinner to top it off. Enjoy our pics!!! Comments are always welcome! That means you! *points*


American Bald Eagle...this guy screams Freedom. Love him.

Mama and Little Sis

Little Sis checkin out some turtles

The Hubs hanging with the kiddos

Some HUGE gators.

Love this picture of these flamingos.

Enjoying our picnic.

Big Sis riding McCormick.

Fun in the fountains

Sprayed in the face! Big Sis got OWNED!!




3 comments:

Nicole said...

aw looks like you guys had a great time :)

Kurtis and Melissa said...

What a cool zoo! Can I have a juice box?

Anonymous said...

love to have the juice from her box, it tastes best under7

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!