Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Blog is Back in Town (or the USA!)

WOW!!! It's been almost 2 years since I blogged last. I'm not even sure where to start! Well, I'm back. We're back...in the States that is! We had another 3 amazing years in Okinawa and have since moved to Virginia. The hubs decided, after almost 11 years, to separate from the Marine Corps. Big Sis is about to celebrate her 8th birthday. I still haven't wrapped my head around the fact that she is almost 8! Lil Sis is almost 6...again...can't believe it. I have so much to play "catch up" on. Our time in Oki, our trip back (it took a whole month of state hopping to get to VA), our new place (that I am drooling over trying to decorate), and just so much more. I am so excited to be back to the blog world!!

No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!