Sunday, March 16, 2014

House Tour


We've  been in our house for about 3 weeks now. We are atill waiting on our shipment so it's pretty empty. We scored a little round table (for the breakfast nook) from Craigslist for $30. We also got a set of couches from Craigslist that cleaned up really nice. I shopped around at about 6 different furniture and just refuse to pay $2000 for a couch and love seat. Here are aome pics of the place. 

This is the front of the place. The 2 car garage is attached but I couldn't get a good picture since the entire front of the house is woodsy. 

I love how the kitchen is so light. And I finally have a window in front of my sink!

 
Two views of the family room that is right off the kitchen. Great lighting and fireplace!



The Sunroom. I plan to put a comfy chair and a bookcase out here. LOVE!! 

The entryway


Formal dining room


This is the biggest of the 4 bedrooms so it will be the girls. I didn't take pictures of the other bedrooms because empty bedrooms are boring >.<


Master bedroom. Love love love that there is a fireplace in here. I just want to smack down one of those bear rugs! 


Master closet. 


Master bath...couldn't get the tub in the photo but you can bet your butt I've used it several times! 

This is the photo from the realtor. 

There is also a finished basement with its own bedroom and bathroom and well as a sweet man cave that I've slightly invaded already. 

I hope you've enjoyed the tour! Next up is some homemade pillows and a table redo that I screwed up and thankfully semi fixed again. 

Have a great rest of the weekend! 

No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!