I still cant get my memory card to work in my new computer so I can put up my Mothers Day pics from the caves yet. So let's play the question game instead. It seems it's the new cool thing amongst you lovely military spouses. So go ahead, ask me anything and Ill answer. Probably. Depending on the vulgarity...my parents read this blog peeps. But Im pretty much an open book.
Ive noticed quite a few new followers around my bloggity blog lately so Ill update you with WHO I am. The name is Lindsey, and Im from Massachusetts originally although Ive been to like 6 different elementary schools. Ive been married to my Stud for 7 years and he is a Staff Sergeant in the Marine Corps. We have two offspring, (girls 5 and almost 3). We are currently in Okinawa for our SECOND tour. My FAV things to do are snorkel, shop, teach Zumba, cook, exercise and of course, hang with the hubs and kiddos.
Thanks for following me! Now here are some questions for YOU! Just leave your answers as a comment!
1. Whats been your favorite duty station so far and why?
2. Do you have kids? How many?
3. How do you get your daily exercise?
4. Morning person or night owl?
5. Whats your FAVORITE food in the whole world?
6. Do you have any magnets/bumper stickers on your car?
7. If you could give $1,000,000 to a charity or organization, what would it be?
8. In your opinion, what is the best Disney movie ever made?
9. Granny's, T-back, breif, boyshort, bikini, or commando?
10. Who inspires you? Besides me. (bahaha!, I always laugh at my own jokes)