Friday, May 20, 2011

Mil Spouse Friday Fill In

1. What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment?

The usual, make sure the house is really clean and Im lookin sexy. I usually bake a lot of goodies too.

2. What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation?

I try to make things relaxing and comfortable. He doesnt want to come home to a hectic, loud place.

3. Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)?

I am a crazy coupon lady. The manager at the commissary knows me by name because when I come through she comes out of her office to watch my savings add up. People behind me in line ask for tips and Ive helped several people make "coupon binders" like my own. The binder is the first step to success. Then you need to learn to combine coupons. Thats how I get my stuff for almost free.

4. What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)?

We've been married for 7 years, so there are way too many memories to pick just one. The day we eloped, our kids births, reconnecting after months apart. No way I can pick just one.

5. If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why?

We picked Okinawa but only because hubs duty station list is super short, we just wanted overseas again. But if I could pick ANYWHERE Id pick England, that way I could travel around Europe easily.

No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!