Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Homemade wreathes

I know the wreath on the right is higher...I fixed it after I took the pics.
I made these wreathes last night, aren't they pretty? I wanted two wreathes for my kitchen that were natural looking ( to match the decor in my living room) and they ran (store made) from about $30 - $50. I knew I could made it for under $10. I bought the garland at target for $6, the bird was $4. I did have to buy more berries for $4, so for $14, I got the look of a $30 dollar wreath...and i made 2! Love them.
Sophia being Glamorous at lunch time. Check out her new front teeth!! I caught myself singing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". Stuck in my head forever. I got that ADORABLE kitten christmas shirt at Gymboree (my fav store ever) for $7. steal!


No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!