Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

So, yesterday was my Birthday! It was a great day...I woke up to an empty, quiet house and headed off to breakfast with friends. Mike took the kids to their activities. After our breakfast we headed to the mall. Mike and the girls got me some excellent gifts! A pair of ribbon scissors I REALLY needed for my hairbow making. Also, a memory foam pillow I have been wanting, ANDDDDDD a gift card to my fav salon!! What a great hubby! He took me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant too!!! I have SUCH great friends and family to make my day special!! Thanks everyone!



1 comment:

The Qugley Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had a GREAT day!! <3

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!