Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome Baby!!!

It's almost Friday!!! We are a day ahead of all of you (Thursday 2030 as I type this). I am dying for Friday! Friday means my weigh in at boot camp. Ive followed my healthy eating plan to the T this week and am super proud of myself. It was super tough for me, cause I love food!! But I know I am totally going to get my ass kicked during the workout. Yesterday we did boxing and it was awesome. I am incredibly sore though, which is great. I am SOOO happy I have friends in the boot camp with me. Without them, I dont think I would make it. Also tomorrow night I am going to a gold Canyon Candle Party, woohoo. I am not a Scentsy Fan (Let the comments roll) Sorry guys. It will be my first time really being temped by all kinds of naughty list foods. We'll see how that goes. I am making my BFF's famous truffles and I promise to only eat one!

On another note, I have a Dragon Boat race this Sunday. We have some new team members and they have REALLY helped out team out. I am totally stoked and I know we are going to win this race. Go Ryukyu Crazy Girls!! (Look us up on FB!)

Finally, our friends' baby was born yesterday! We went to the hospital to visit today and their new baby boy (after having 4 girls) is soooooooooo stinkin cute. I love him to death already. He was born in a Japanese hospital so it was really neat to see the dfference from the Naval Hospital on base. Everything is pretty similar, except the security. You can just walk right in and snatch up a baby if you wanted to. Hubs made me leave my giant purse in the car for that reason. ;) I was a teeeeeeeeeeeeenie bit sad though. I feel like we're never going to get a baby :( I am sounding like a Debbie Downer, I know.

Here is a pic of the super little guy in my arms. Welcome to the world little guy!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I was curious how does one get onto a Dragon Boat team?!?! That sounds so fun and definitely different from anything I have done. We will be making our way to the island in the beginning of January so I am just trying to figure out what kind of things I can get involved with!!

Anonymous said...

We're so glad you're blogging again. Thanks for sharing with us!
F and N

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!