Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Festival and Soccer Game

I hope you all had an awesome weekend! I know I did. Saturday I volunteered to "Stamps for the Troops". Volunteers decorate cards for troops overseas to send home to their families. When Ally and I got there, it was so disorganized and they didn't have enough materials. Hey...I tried. I headed out with a friend and we had a DELICIOUS lunch (our first real meal since getting sick LAST Monday), got spa pedicures, and did some shopping.

Saturday morning Big Sis had fer first soccer game of this season. She played last year so she knew the ropes pretty well. Even scored a goal! Woohoo!!



Today we headed to the Pumpkin Festival down in Bradenton...a bit of a drive, but it's the only Corn Maze around. I thought we would have some cider, get a pumpkin, and jump on a hayride. Boy, was I wrong! There was over 150 vendors for crafts, about 50 food booths, pony rides, games...it was a complete fair. Tons of fun!! Ally, her baby and her Dad came along too. I got some homemade Apple Butter and the girls got a pumpkin. Enjoy the pics!!

Goats!!


Corn!!


Hay Maze!! There was no way out!





Lil Sis...at her finest!










No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!