Monday, August 9, 2010

Swim Lessons

Big Sis had her first day of swim lessons today. It's an intensive two week camp, mon-wed. The program is every day so the kids will be swimmers by the end. As for Big Sis...she knows how to swim but I want her to get a little more confident, self control in the water and work on her breathing techniques. She did GREAT today and swam on her own.





Here are a few straggler pictures from the past week.


I have no idea why my husband makes such ridiculous faces. But he's still cute :)




AND who watched Army Wives last night?? Even in an Army show the Marine Wives win! OOORAH!!!

3 comments:

It's Something Beautiful said...

Aw such cute pictures! I kind of wish when I was younger my parents pushed me to be a better swimmer - I still can barely even swim. Guess that just means I'll have to hold on to my Marine though to keep me afloat :)

I watch army wives last night. I was so excited to see the Marine Corps on there. Oorah!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! My hubbs is a total nerd when it comes to pics too. Such goofy faces.

Goodnight moon said...

Great pictures!

I don't know why our hubs makes such funny faces! Fox always does too! And love the picture of YOU and your hubs!!!!!

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!