Friday, January 28, 2011

Mil Spouse Friday Fill In




1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?

Comedy...I like to think I'm pretty funny. Or are people just laughing AT me???

2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?
Italy. I want eat all the Italian food my stomach can hold. I want to see all the Italian architecture. I want to shop at Prada!!! And I want to BE in the places where my grandparents and great grandparents were!!

3. Did you have pets growing up?
We always had a dog and a couple of cats. We had a few birds when I was little but I let them out of the cage...my dog ate one and the other one flew away.

4. What do you do for exercise?
I go to the gym every morning for a class. Either weight training or cardio. I am back at the gym 4 nights a week for Zumba.

5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse?
Don't compare your situation with anyone elses. You might have friends that arent familiar with the military. So when their husband goes on a 2 week business trip and they miss him...don't give her shit. SHE MISSES HIM! When your neighbor is always one uping you (her husband has been there, done that), just ignore it. Let her be the bitch, not you. And lastly...brush off the drama. Because there WILL be some.

No comments:

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!