Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Old Guest Room Pieces


Hello!

I've been a busy woman! Our house is coming together nicely. I've decided to stop where I am. I have the living room, sunroom, guest room and girls room all put together. I had some really great plans for our master but decided to save that for the new house. 

We are going to start looking for a house this spring. We are SO excited and can't wait to start looking!! 

Here are a few pieces I picked up from yard sales last week. They are for the guest room. I've started a little work on them but it's slow going. 

Check back to see the finished product!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Lindsey! I'm Heather and I was just wondering if you could answer my question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

The Mama

My photo
What can I say? I'm fabulous! *kidding* I'm pretty simple...wife and mom who does her best with what she has!